Are You Having these Problems with Your Hearing Aids?
- Your hearing aids work for awhile and then quit for no reason.
- Hearing aid is weaker in the afternoon.
- You hear a crackling sound from your hearing aid.
- Volume control works sometimes and other times doesn’t.
- Your hearing aid is whistling all the time.
- Hearing aid has gone dead and no matter how many times you change the battery it still won’t work!
- Your battery door keeps coming off.
- There is a whistle from your aid but no increase in volume.
- No matter how high you turn the volume the sound stays the same.
- Hearing aid has a constant hum or noise.
- You suddenly have a plugged up feeling when wearing your hearing aids.
If you are experiencing one or more of these problems you can be sure that our skilled technicians will perform a thorough diagnostic test and a complete repair of your hearing aids.
Our workmanship is backed by a full 6 month warranty on all parts and labor.
Quality control ensures that your hearing aid has been thoroughly tested so that every aspect of your hearing aid is working at full capacity.
Hearing aids are an essential part of your life and we are dedicated to returning them to you as quickly as possible!
Most repairs are completed within 3 to 5 business days and then shipped directly to your home by UPS Ground.